The Coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms take about 2-14 days after exposure, and this is dependent on person to person, and the incubation period of the virus in the body. The most common symptoms that have been seen in the patients are Fever, Cough, and Shortness of breath. The only way you can currently avoid getting infected is by avoiding exposure to the virus, and to do so, you have to isolate yourself from others and maintain social distancing. While India and a few parts in the world have gone into lockdown, others around the world have to self-practice the same as the disease is in the stage of community spread, where you would catch the infection without you or the person you got it from knowing about it.
Precautions to take:
- Stay isolated and maintain social distancing
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds whenever you have been in a public place, or whenever you have coughed or sneezed
- If you are not having an adequate supply of soap or water, the second option is to obtain hand sanitizers that have at least 60% alcohol, and cover all the surfaces of your hand and rub it.
- Whenever you have been out, do not touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands until you have washed them or sanitized them.
- Avoiding close contact with anyone who is sick, or infected. Since it is not easy to find out if the person who is coughing is infected, it is safe to maintain a distance
Worldwide COVID19 Cases
Our Data is from multiple sources & we show only the confirmed count & do not update based on rumours. If you are looking for Real-Time count, you are free to also cross check other trackers.
We have No Ads on this website nor on our Live YouTube Video Feed. Please follow official sources & data you trust. Stay Safe.